Amena Brown - Jesus Receives All the Honor
For Christ also suffered for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, that He might bring you to God, after being put to death in the fleshly realm but made alive in the spiritual realm. 1 Peter 3:18
Watch the corresponding video, then use the questions below:
- What phrase stood out to you in this clip? (You might need to watch it again or for the first time here.)
- Despite what Christ did for us, why do we continue to do things our own way?
- Do you struggle with the fact that Christ died for you? If so, why?
- Read 1 Peter 3:18. What does the word righteous mean? What does the phrase “once for all” mean to you?
- Imagine you were there when Jesus was crucified. What would your reaction have been? Would you have been a crowd follower or Jesus follower?
- Jesus died for you. Your sins, your faults, your mistakes, your life. What is the least you can do for Him?
- Pray and thank God for this indescribable gift of love for you!