Brantley Gunn - Flying Above
Please Note: This study corresponds with the Winning Edge videos found on the 2009 Inside Out DVD. Due to copyrights, the video cannot be made available online.
Key Verse: And whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:17
- Brantley got into motocross at an early age. What were some of his challenges he faced?
- Gunn soon became an over-achiever. He was attending High School and taking college classes as well. How did he accomplish all these things and stay focused on his sport?
- Brantley had a learning disability. What did he do to overcome this obstacle in his life? What was his source of strength?
- Read Colossians 3:17. How did Brantley live out this verse in his life and sport?
- Because God had given him so much through his sport how did he give back (with his sister)? Where can you give back in your community?
- Brantley turned tough times into positive results. He gave all credit to Christ. Where do you need to give more credit to Christ in your life?
- Pray and tell the Lord everything you are thankful for today.