- When have you recently demonstrated commitment to someone or something in your sport?
- Who is the most highly committed player you’ve ever known? To what or to whom was he/she committed?
- Join me in reading about a great demonstration of commitment from I Kings 19:19-21.
- What did Elisha do that looks like commitment to you?
- How would you judge his commitment level on a 1-10 scale?
- How would you judge yours on the same scale?
- To what or whom does it seem that Elisha is committed?
- How are you affected when a player shows commitment like Elisha’s?
- How can you best demonstrate commitment in your life as a competitor?
- Regularly evaluate your commitment level.
- Commit strongly to the people and principles in which you believe.
- Live out your commitments daily.