I'm All In
When a team is made up of individuals who each adopt an “All In” mentality, its chances of success are greatly enhanced. Their commitment to and love for their teammates makes for an atmosphere that leads to optimum athletic performance.
- What could it cost you personally to go “All In” for your team?
- Which of your personal goals may have to die for your team’s goals to be achieved?
- How does one acquire the courage to make such a choice?
Galatians 2:19-20 says, “…I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”
- What does it mean that we who believe in Jesus have been crucified with Him?
- How does His life, now being lived in me, change the way that I live?
- What parts of your life need to be crucified in order for Jesus’ life to be lived in you?
- How will you exercise your life of faith in Christ as you compete this week?
- How can you go “All In” for your teammates and thereby demonstrate sacrificial love for them?
- Take the risks to crucify anything in your life that compromises your life in Christ.
- Trust Jesus to live His life in you as you exercise your faith in Him.
- Thank God for His love and sacrifice for you through Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection.
Memory Verse: “…I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.” Galatians 2:19-20