Making a Difference
Therefore, God's chosen ones, holy and loved, put on heartfelt compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience, accepting one another and forgiving one another if anyone has a complaint against another. Just as the Lord has forgiven you, so also you must [forgive]. Above all, [put on] love—the perfect bond of unity.
- These students took an old school tradition and turned it into something unique with a purpose. What school traditions could you adapt to make a difference in your community or beyond?
- What are the needs in your community that you and your huddle can meet?
- One student decided to make a difference and rallied his friends. Why are there such low expectations of young people today?
- Read Colossians 3:12-14. How did these verses come to life as these students united for this cause?
- Why did they face opposition?
- These students did a hard thing, but raised over $12,000 for 8 wells in Africa. You too can make a difference. What are you passionate about in helping our world be a better place?
- Pray and ask the Lord to give you the strength to do hard things for His glory and to look beyond yourself to see how you can serve others.