- Brian prays in the batter’s box. When do you find yourself praying as an athlete?
- In his prayers he wants to glorify God through whatever happens. Do you pray during competition? If so, are you praying for you to be glorified by doing something great, or are you praying for God to receive the glory in what happens? There is a HUGE difference…what is the difference to you?
- How has God called you to pray as an athlete?
- Read 1 Corinthians 10:31. What does this verse teach you about God’s glory?
- When God puts you in a position to make a huge play in a game, how do you respond?
- When you read the phrase, “whatever you do” how does that relate to your athletic situation? How does it affect your spiritual relationships as well?
- Pray and work to give God all the glory for the outcome whether it is good or bad.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
1 Corinthians 10