Priorities and Gifts
- LT talk about priorities. List your top 5 priorities right now. Read them out loud. After hearing them are there any that seem out of place?
- He shared that we all have gifts. What are some of the gifts God has given you?
- How are you using those gifts? Are any of those gifts being used for your glory rather than God’s?
- Read Romans 12:5-7. Do you know what your spiritual gifts are? Take a spiritual gifts test. You can find them online at http://www.spiritualgiftstest.com/
- What do you think it means to “use it according to the standard of faith”?
- LT understood his gift for football needed to be used for God’s glory. What gift that you have needs to be used in the same way?
- Pray and ask God to work and move throughout your gifts that you may use them for His glory each day.
…in the same way we who are many are one body in Christ and individually members of one another. According to the grace given to us, we have different gifts: If prophecy, use it according to the standard of faith; if service, in service; if teaching, in teaching…