- What does it cost you to be a competitive athlete?
- What do you regularly sacrifice to compete in your sport?
- What sacrifices have you seen others make to achieve highly in their sport?
- Let’s read about someone who made a very important sacrifice. Let’s read Luke 23:32-46.
- What was it that Jesus sacrificed in this story? Why would He do that?
- Why do you make the sacrifices that you do?
- For what and for whom will you make sacrifices today and in the coming days?
- Pay the price to compete in your sport.
- Make the sacrifices necessary to be more than average.
- Sacrifice greatly for teammates, coaches, friends and family.