Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue, only a moment. Deceit is in the hearts of those who plot evil, but those who promote peace have joy.
- Parker and Anna had a choice to make. They chose to lie. Why did they lie to their teacher?
- Anna believed her teacher knew they lied. How could she tell?
- Why was Parker so mad at Anna?
- Read Proverbs 12:19-20. Why is this Proverb so true? How did it ring true in the clip?
- Who suffered the most in this clip? Parker, Anna, Mr. A? Why?
- Was Parker right to be upset with Anna? Why or why not?
- Pray that God will give you a truthful tongue to promote peace and joy.