Trust the Almighty
Watch the video, then walk through the questions below.
Key Verse: For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgment. –2 Timothy 1:7
- What is the most fearful situation you have faced? What was the experience like for you?
- After reading 2 Timothy 1:7 how are you encouraged to be bolder for Christ? Do you trust that He has given you power to live for Him?
- Have you ever found yourself wishing you were part of the “in” crowd or seen as cool? How do you feel about being labeled different because of your faith?
- Which do you value more, what people think or what God thinks about you?
- Read 1 Peter 2:4. Christ was rejected by the same people He came to deliver, and He still sacrificed His life on the cross. How does this change the way you view those who mock or criticize you?
1 Peter 2