Watch Your Mouth - Pt 2
Coach Sleepy Thompson was one of those coaches that everyone wanted to play for. He not only knew how to win football games, but also how to...
- DevotionalRemember that as an athlete and coach, people are not only watching, they are listening. We are in positions of influence...
- DevotionalThe point of this proverb is that our words, spoken in the right circumstances, are of immeasurable value.
Even as the words float off the end of my tongue, I realize that I have blown it. This kind of situation usually involves me saying negative words...
- Bible StudyHow can we as a team incorporate more positive speech into each practice, game and team interaction?
- Bible StudyWords have the power to bring a team together or tear a team apart.
- AudioOnce you say them, you can’t take them back!