The 2012 Ministry Report digital version features ministry impact, financial information and highlights, as well as allowing readers to take a deeper look inside the Fellowship of Christian Athletes through links to stories and videos that share testimonies of how God is using FCA to grow His Kingdom through FCA’s Four Cs of ministry – coaches, campus, camps and community – as well as its international ministry.
The digital version features links to videos highlighting the year in ministry, plus videos about FCA President/CEO Les Steckel and prominent professional and college athletes sharing their faith. It also delivers spotlight stories about:
- a high school student-athlete making an eternal impact on campus
- the importance of ministering to coaches
- how FCA Camps bring life to middle school, high school and college campuses
- the work being done to bring FCA to the nation’s largest city
- FCA’s heart for the world
- how FCA’s sport-specific ministries are reaching the community