Pro Perspectives - Matt Holiday Video Study
What Are You Playing For?
Watch the video and walk through the questions below:
Key Verse: …I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore, I have continued to extend faithful love to you. –Jeremiah 31:3
- In your sport, how much pressure do you feel to produce good stats?
- Where does that pressure come from?
- Read Romans 10:9-10. According to God’s Word, what must we do to be saved?
- According to this verse, does our performance have anything to do with our salvation?
- God’s love for us is unconditional, meaning it is not based on our performance. No matter what we do or don’t do, He will love us just the same. Based on this truth, what does that say about our athletic performance?
- Have you accepted God’s love for you, or are you still striving to earn it?