The Real You
Whoever lives with integrity fears the LORD, but the one who is devious in his ways despises Him.
- In the first segment, how could the man have handled it differently?
- In the second segment, what would you do in that situation? What if your eligibility was on the line?
- In the third segment, what harm would have been done if they pulled back and drove away?
- Read Proverbs 14:2. Why is our personal integrity so important? What does it mean to “fear the Lord”?
- Who is the real you? At church? At home? At school?
- Do you find it difficult being the same person in every circumstance? Who controls who you are each day?
- Ask God to help you find the Real You in Christ!