Run to God
- What is your initial response to sin in your life? Does your heart become hard or do you drop to your knees in prayer?
- Why do so many people run from God?
- When is a time you ran from God?
- Read James 4:7-9. List all the commands in the following verses? What will happen when we obey these commands?
- Brian talked about the daily battle it is to live a life over sin. Where do you battle the most each day? What is your current struggle?
- What does it mean to “submit to God”? Where do you need to draw near to God in your life?
- Pray and draw near to Him right now. Get in a position where you are at that you can totally focus on just you and God. Tell Him your problems and burdens for He cares for you.
Therefore, submit to God. But resist the Devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, sinners, and purify your hearts, double-minded people! Be miserable and mourn and weep. Your laughter must change to mourning and your joy to sorrow.