- Josh talked about addictions. He came out of a life of addictions. How did he define being addicted?
- Where were the areas he listed that people are addicted today? Which of these areas are struggles for you?
- Have you overcome an addiction in your life? Through Christ, what have you had victory over?
- Read 1 Corinthians 15:10. How would you define grace?
- Without God’s grace, Hamilton would not be the man he is today. How has God’s grace covered you?
- Josh mentioned mercy as well. What is the difference between grace and mercy, spiritually?
- Do you know someone who has an addiction? Reach out to them and pray for them. If possible pray with this person.
But by God's grace I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not ineffective. However, I worked more than any of them, yet not I, but God's grace that was with me.
1 Corinthians 15:10
1 Corinthians 15