- To whom do you have to report for how you and your team compete?
- How much is accountability an issue within your team? None, little, some or very much?
- How do your team leaders or coaches call others to account for their actions?
- Let’s read a story about a leader calling for accountability from another. It’s in Galatians 2:11-21.
- For what issue did Paul call Peter into accountability? How did he do it?
- Have you ever had a similar experience? Tell us about it.
- For what issues is it important that we’re accountable?
- How can we build team relationships with this important factor?
- Be accountable to your coaches and teammates for your behavior.
- Call your teammates to account for their actions and attitudes.
- Build your team through accountability.