Do Your Best Where God Has You
- Coach Coale joked about not being able to cook. However, she said to do the best in every area of your life. What areas of your life are you doing the best in right now?
- What benefits do we receive athletically when we strive to be the best we can be in every situation?
- Have you ever slacked on a play or not given your best in a game or practice? What was the outcome of that situation?
- Read Colossians 3:23-24. Why do you think Paul said, “Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically”?
- Why does our focus change when we strive to do something for the Lord, not for others?
- Serving the Lord in this way brings greater clarity to life. Where do you need to serve the Lord better each day?
- Pray and ask the Lord to grant you the strength to do the things you can do and not worry about the things you cannot do right now. Pray that He will help you narrow your focus to get done what you need to do each day for His glory.
Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically, as something done for the Lord and not for men, knowing that you will receive the reward of an inheritance from the Lord—you serve the Lord Christ.