Rebelling with Alcohol
Watch the video, then walk through the questions below.
Key Verse: Just one thing: live your life in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.—Philippians 1:27a
- Have you ever been tempted to participate in an activity that you know was wrong and not pleasing to God? Did you respond in a way worthy of Christ? If not, how can you in the future?
- Do your friends encourage you in your faith, or do they negatively influence your decisions and behavior?
- What example are you trying to set for your friends/teammates? Why should you effort to be a good role model?
- Define what you think a hypocrite is. Why would God not want His followers being hypocritical?
- How would you describe your faith, real or plastic? Do you go through the motions of church or are you alive in your walk with Christ?