- Josh was amazed by how many people come up and encourage him about what he has gone through. Why do you think this is surprising to him?
- For as many positive comments he also received as many negative ones, too. Why would people bash Hamilton for how God has transformed his life?
- Josh only gives credit to God for his life-changing transformation. Is there an area in your life that needs to be transformed? If so, what area?
- Read Romans 12:1-2. What does it mean to present your body as a living sacrifice?
- How can you not be conformed to this world today? What changes would you need to make immediately?
- Transformation takes place by the renewing of your mind. What are some ways your mind needs to be renewed to discern God plan for your life?
- Josh’s transformation came only through much prayer. If your life needs to be transformed stop right now and ask God for strength to make a change!
Therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, I urge you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.