Beforehand, you need pieces of paper, pencils and bibles (a bible,a pencil and peice of paper for each group).
- Put everyone in a group of about four or five each.
- Give each group a piece of paper, a pencil, and a bible
- Tell each group to write each letter of the alaphabet, leaving a space between each letter
- Give the groups five to ten minutes to look through the bible and find a name in the bible to start with a letter in the alphabet.
- After their time is up, collect all papers. the group with the most amount of names found wins.
Hope You Enjoy The Game!
Length 5 minutes
Physical Activity Level Low
Group Size Both