Drew Brees Study Series – Part 3
“Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Your heart must not be troubled or fearful.”
This weekend, New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees will lead his team onto the field to take on the Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLIV. In a recent interview with FCA’s Sharing the Victory magazine, Brees talked about faith lessons from the field.
Today, the daily Impact Play will feature part three of Sharing the Victory’s four-part video study series based on the interview. Click the video link below to watch the clip and then answer the questions. Finish by reading the related Scripture and asking God to work in your heart as a result of what you’ve learned.
- What does your reaction to pressure reveal about your character? What does it say you believe about yourself? About God?
- How do you handle pressure? Are you calm or do you panic?
- Do you completely and fully trust God with the results of your athletic performance? Why or why not?
- How did Jesus react to pressure?
- How does your poise (or lack thereof) model Christ to those around you?
For the full STV interview with Drew Brees, click here.
The Path to the Championship: Check Out free halftime resources, Colts kicker Matt Stover's incredible journey, testimonies of coaches and athletes from around the league, and much more!