- What is your most consistent expression of faith or “active trust” within sport?
- In whom do you see faith at work in his/her sport?
- What or who seems to be the object of that faith?
- Let’s read about someone Jesus describes as having great faith. It’s in Luke 7:1-10.
- What did this man want from Jesus?
- How did he express an “active trust” in Christ Jesus?
- Why would Jesus be surprised by his great faith?
- How similar is your faith to this man’s “active trust?”
- What have we learned today that could lead us to trust more and to exercise great faith?
- Actively trust your teammates and coaches.
- Actively trust Christ Jesus in a life of faith.