Drew Brees Study Series - Part 2
This weekend, New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees will lead his team onto the field to take on the Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLIV. In a recent interview with FCA’s Sharing the Victory magazine, Brees talked about faith lessons from the field.
Today, the Daily Impact Play will feature part two of Sharing the Victory’s four-part video study series based on the interview. Click the video link below to watch the clip and then answer the questions. Finish by reading the related Scripture and asking God to work in your heart as a result of what you’ve learned.Watch the video
- Have you ever been in a similar situation to the one Drew Brees describes? How did you react to being down by a large margin? What was your frame of mind?
- How does that mentality affect how you play the game in those situations
- How does that relate to everyday situations? Do you ever feel like you are down 24-3 in life?
- Those situations can make us feel hopeless. But, as Christians, we are told that we have “victory in Jesus” in all situations. What does that mean?
- How can your faith in Christ help you in tough on-the-field situations? In tough life situations?
- How can you be a model of Christ to others in those situations?