- Form groups of 6-12 people
- Have players create events and write them down on small sheets of paper. Be sure that they don't share these ideas aloud with anyone
- Creativity is a MUST for this game :)
- Here are some examples of events:
- Being attacked by a shark while you're fishing
- Hitting a home run that wins the World Series
- Winning the lottery
- Going on a first date
- After everyone is done writing, collect all of the papers and put them in a hat.
- Whithin each group, choose 3-4 people to act for each round.
- Players will randomly draw from the hat
- Players will be given 30 seconds to 1 minute to act out a reaction to the event that they drew
- Players can use "Charades" rules, but they may also make noises and talk to the other actors (without giving the scenario away)
- After time is up, the other team members can guess at which event each person had.
- You may keep score if you'd like, or just enjoy the entertainment!
Length 15 minutes
Physical Activity Level Low
Group Size Large